Funders and Philanthropy Advisors
Local Foundations & Funders
Through the Social Impact Exchange, GPN works with local foundations to provide them and their communities with opportunities to support, establish and scale top-performing programs that meet critical local needs. Local funders can help assess and select programs for local adoption and dissemination through participation in local working groups.
Working Group are comprised of local foundations as well as a network of local high-net-worth individuals, corporations and government officials, who opt into reviewing several expansion initiatives each year in their areas of funding.
Communities Benefit from:
- Access to best-in-class programs from other parts of the country
- Broad local expansion of top performing programs
- Collaboration locally to address acute problems
- Infusion of new capital from untapped local sources and national sources
- Savings from fewer reinventions